Koru Features in this Fantastic Publication
Wild Guide: Devon, Cornwall and South West. New from the publishers of Wild Swimming, the Wild Guide book takes you on a voyage of discovery to the lesser-known corners of Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset. Featuring over 500 wild places for exploration and adventure, and 300 ideas for wild places to eat, camp or stay, it’s the perfect insider’s guide to Britain’s favourite holiday destination:
• Secret coves and places to wild swim
• Ancient woodlands and wildlife wonders
• Wildflower meadows
• Lost ruins, hidden castles and sacred stones
• Caverns, caves, grottoes and follies
• Sunset hill forts, night walks and campfires
• Seasonal eating, artisan food and cosy pubs
• Secluded campsites and hidden hideaways
The Wild Guide features 28 detailed maps, stunning photos and engaging travel writing. This is the perfect book for those seeking new adventures with the family, or dreaming up the ultimate romantic weekend escape.
Released on 1st May 2013. RRP £14.99.